How To Get Latest Drivers Fo Motherboard?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Felony 301

Hi I Have A Compaq Presario S3000nx.i Really Dont Kno The Exact Name Of My Motherboard But Fo Sure I Kno Its A Via With 266 Chipset From Wut Ive Seen From Sisoftware.i Was Wondering If Where Can I Download Latest Drivers Or Wuteve U Do To Upgrade Ur Motherboard.as U Can See I Dont Kno Much About Dis Motherboard Upgrading.reason Fo Me I Want To Upgrade Is Because I Heard It Can Fix Problems Like Sound Card Stuttering Sound And Stuff Like Dat.from Wut I Heard Of If U Upgrade To 1 Gig Of Ram It Ll Help My Problem With Game Sounds Sttutering Fo Some Reason.if Dis Is True Please Tell Me And Sorry If I Dont Make Sense But I Dont Kno How To Say It.any Help Appreciated.

Amd Athlon Xp 2000+
Hercules Fortissmo Iii Sound Card
Ati Radeon 9600 Pro
512 Ddr 2100

dustyjay

Jay
Go to the compaq website and look for driver updates listed for your system. Compaq doesnt list updates by Mobo model number, or at least they didnt used to.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online