How to get through China's "Great Firewall"?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Z4NGA

Hey guys, im now studying in China... and as you all know, this "Great Firewall" is kind of a pain.. I cant even surf the net in peace... Its been a while since i last logged in facebook :p
Can someone tell me how to get through it?
Thanks in advance.

valis

heyya z4nga, welcome to TSG. :)

First off, may want to re-read the rules. We don't allow bypassing of country or work restrictions, so I'm going to have to close this. Also, this is a family oriented site, we try to keep the cursing out of it.

thanks,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online