Solved How to import font to Windows Live Mail

CeeBee52

Hi again. Hope I'm not a pest, with all the posts I've added lately.

I have installed a font on my computer, a favourite which I use regularly. I want to import this to Windows Live Mail so I can use it there, but I cannot seem to add it to the list provided. WLM doesn't seem to have an option to add your favourite font, which I know it used to. It works fine with Word and everything else. Any ideas please?
Thank you.

Windows Live Mail obtains its fonts from Windows. However, some fonts are unfortunately not supported by Windows 10. Also, Windows Live Mail is no longer supported. It is best to use the most recent Windows email client which is supported by Microsoft.

CeeBee52

Windows Live Mail obtains its fonts from Windows. However, some fonts are unfortunately not supported by Windows 10. Also, Windows Live Mail is no longer supported. It is best to use the most recent Windows email client which is supported by Microsoft.
Thanks. I have installed a new font and am using it with WLM in W7, which I refuse to give up lol. The only problem I have is setting it as default, but I'll work it out. :)

Couriant

James
To confirm, you installed the fonts via Settings > Personalization?

1610729816224.png

As you can see, there is a link to the MS Store to get more fonts. Check to see if the font is there, but @NaderHussain maybe correct... there may be an incompatibility issue, especially with Windows Live Mail on Windows 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online