1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved How to Increase Size of Font on Screenshot Document

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by dougglos, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    I want to print off a few spreadsheets that I have taken screenshots of, but would like to have the printed result in a larger size of font. That is, I have pasted the pages to Paint but don't know how to make the printed version a bit larger, as at present they are rather hard to read.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

In Paint, select "Resize", then "Percentage", then in the "Horizontal" box, type in something like "120" to increase the size by 20%. (Oh, make sure the "Maintain aspect ratio" is checked before typing in the new size so that it doesn't get stretched out of shape.

3. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    Well, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because I can get to the screen which shows "Resize", and I change the 100 to 130, the click Ctrl+P, but the details (words & numbers) on printed page are always tiny!

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Try this: Click the little Menu button (just above Paste), select Print > Page Setup, click the radio button next to "Adjust to:" and click OK. Now do a Menu > Print > Print Preview to see if it's going to look alright. If not, go back to the right of that "Adjust to:" and change it from 100% to whatever size you want.

5. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    Changed it to 110% and got exactly the printed info I wanted! Just one (very minor) hiccup was that I couldn't understand why my printer churned out eight blank pages before it printed what I wanted! But no worries, paper went back into printer for another time. Many thanks for
    your kind assistance! And best regards.

6. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

You're more than welcome. (y)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1212196

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice