1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to insert a Flash Calendar in my website, Flash Calendar

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by ofcauseno, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ofcauseno

ofcauseno Thread Starter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boss want to add a flash calendar in our company website, but I don't know how to do, Anybody who can help me? Or recommend one?

Our demands:
    1.can change the background(our website color is blue)
    2.can using scripts JSP, can select data from our database

2. smartory

smartory

I think Jobdao Flash Calendar is good for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy, interactive, XML data-driven Flash Calendar for you. Flash Calendar created for everyone who wants to brighten their website with a vivid and animated element. Flash Calendar will make your website more attractive and memorable. You may change the calendar background to the one that suits best to your design and add links to web pages devoted to calendar dates.

Jobdao Flash Calendar is very easy to config and use. Your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 98% of Internet-connected PC`s. Software based on the Macromedia Flash™ technology and may be used on any platform.

Data source should be script (PHP, ASP, JSP, Perl, etc.). Using scripts, You can select data from any database, files or devices. Our software complete support for Unicode data (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German, French, etc.).

Fully customize the background images and colors used for your calendar. You can build your own calendar in one minute. Jobdao Flash Calendar will certainly make your website more attractive, distinctive and memorable.

Download:
    Feature - Jobdao Flash Calendar. Free Download: Easy, interactive, XML data-driven.

3. yayafang

yayafang

I am using the jobdao too ,it is so good

4. dodoboy

dodoboy

cool ,why not to try

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697482

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice