How to insert notepad text file into PyCharm editor?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

madar

Hey Tech guys
I'm learning Python, using PyCharm editor, Laptop, OS Windows 10,
following online lessons, noticed that the instructor inserted (notepad) text file while using the exercise app.py file,
How to import such a file that includes the materials to hasten the progress of coding?
please explain the steps,
I took a screenshot, see attached file pls,
Thank you so much in advance,
Regards,
PyCharm-txt-1.jpg

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Wouldn't it be simpler just to ask the instructor how he did it?

madar

Wouldn't it be simpler just to ask the instructor how he did it?
Firstly: I have posted the question with some others quests too sice few days agom no answer, so I came to ask here,
secondly: if you are not able to provide a response with a solution why bothering and waste ur valuable time here? what kind of values have you added by this post to help the community???

He who dosen't have a positive answer to help the community,
should not bother with an empty, helpless feedback,

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Oftentimes I will apply Occam's razor to possible solutions, as I did here, but instead of even considering this you want to be a rude jerk. Fair enough, but you won't be getting any assistance from me.

madar

Oftentimes I will apply Occam's razor to possible solutions, as I did here, but instead of even considering this you want to be a rude jerk. Fair enough, but you won't be getting any assistance from me.
As long as you dont have the answer just ignore and not waste your time, that's it, not being rude or any,
Just don't bother yourself to spend efforts with empty reponses that will be good enough, Thanks

TerryNet

Terry
You have earned 4 warning points and a 1 day ban for your rudeness.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online