How to install GoogleX

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jflan

Have GoogleX unzipped and on my HD but can't figure out how to get it to install in its rightful place??

jflan

Yes, it seems to be quite cool. And I would like to install that coolness on my machine. Can anyone tell me how to proceed?

Regards,
JF

jflan

No, not just for an ipod.

What I've learned is that you download it, unzip and bookmark it.

If you get lost in the process as I (bonehead) did, simply search on index.htm, click on it, then bookmark.

I wish there was a way to insert it into my FireFox/Google homepage. That might be beyond cool.

Regards,

JF

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online