how to install .net framework 2.0 in win XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mujahid

Banned
hey I got a problem I'm trying to install surf control s/w but it is asking for .net framework to be installed before how can I install .net framework in my win XP os

mujahid said:
hey I got a problem I'm trying to install surf control s/w but it is asking for .net framework to be installed before how can I install .net framework in my win XP os
Well, just go to the MS website and search for the .net framework 2.0 download and install it ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online