how to join an email group

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mord

i"VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT FINDING PEOPPLE WITH THE SAME INTERSTS AS ME AND
COMMUN ICATING WITH THEM VIA EMAIL. i don't even know where to begin . i hzave a web-based system whicg meand i can on ly access sites that begin with www.

Hi mord,

You could setup a free email account via the web at any number of websites: Yahoo, Google, etc., e.g. just join and create a member name (like mord) and a unique password for your account at Yahoo. Google has Gmail accounts - I don't know about them.

You can then use the webmail account for you at that website by just logging in there.

-- Tom

Best to get a email user name that is not the same as you use at forums. Spambots scan the web and can pickup your user name "mord" then they email [email protected] etc and will get you if they send out to the ISP your at. Get a email user name that is a user name you use only for email and never post it at a forum or chat programs. Keep it safe. Make it a hard to guess name also. Like m7ord^@?????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online