How to Make IP Cam Available on Web Page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

itirbac

I have added to my network an IP camera (Foscam FI1898W), and I would like to make what it sees available to on a page on one of my websites, or enable visitors to that webpage to connect to the IP camera.

My network uses a Verizon ActionTec MI424WR router, but the wireless on that router is turned off, and I have it connected via ethernet to an Airport Extreme, which provides wifi. So the router has an external IP address, and all the devices on my network have (10.x.x.x) internal IP addresses.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to do what I want to do and, if so, how to do it?

Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online