1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how to make windows7 live cd os

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by premmishra, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. premmishra

premmishra Thread Starter

hi all,

Can anyone help me how to restore the data if my system is not booting in windows 7 or any other live os cd supported to windows 7 by which we can boot system and restore the user data backup.

Regards
    Prem

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Why do you want to 'restore the user data backup" to a system that won't boot? And how was the backup created?

If you actually don't have a backup then I agree with Richard. Puppy Linux is another option; it is a smaller download and sometimes it or Ubuntu will work but the other one won't.

4. premmishra

premmishra Thread Starter

Hi,

Thanks for revert.

I have boot with Ubuntu after booting place option not coming if I click on file system & hard drive it is giving error drive is not mount not not able to restore the data from there. Can you help me with all the steps or any other option which can help me to restore data backup.

Regards
    Prem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!