How to open a .Ink link?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ChrisCoons48

Hello,
This is my first post =)

Anyways, I am having trouble opening a link on my universities webpage. The link list's the requirments for an essay I have to write. When I click the file it downloads it but when I open the file it opens through IE will a blank page and with "done" on the bottom left. Ive tried opening the file through notepad and Firefox with the same result.

At the end of the file it has a .mht and/or .mht.Ink. Any idea on how I can open this file so I can get started on my paper?

I have XP on this pc and Vista on my other. Both have the same result.

Thank you

You are opening the file the right way. The site might be down or something. If you want find the link information follow the steps below.

1. Right Click on the .INK file.
2. Click "Properties".
3. The website link should be in the "Target:" field.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Is this a hyperlink on a web page? If so, contact the University to find out what the requirements are to access these types of files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online