How to open a Outlook 2003 .bak file??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JStormlighter

Had a corrupted file, ran Inbox Repair Tool, recovered some old files but ALOT are missing, when running the Tool it kept a back up of the original files in a Outlook.bak file, I can't import the whole file over because the corrupt file is in there. So i wanted to open that file up to manually, if need be, restore each lost mail. Is there a way to do this??? Please help!!!

DoubleHelix

Banned
The backup file would be an exact, corrupted copy of the original. I'm surprised you were able to recover anything. The Inbox Repair tool rarely works.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online