1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How To Open *.out Files

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by parthagoswami, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parthagoswami

parthagoswami Thread Starter

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HAD DOWNLOADED A UGNX5 SOFTWARE FILE FROM A SITE. THE FILE HAS AN 'OUT' EXTENSION (7B.OUT) AND IS 700 MB BIG. HOW DO I CREATE A NERO IMAGE FILE OUT OF THIS OUT EXTENSION? HOW DO I INSTALL THE SOFTWARE OUT OF THIS OUT FILE? I AM TOTALLY AT SEA. PLEASE SEE THE SCREEN SHOT, I HAVE ATTACHED IT WITH THIS POST. I AM HAVING WINXP AS THE OS.[​IMG] PARTHA FROM PUNE, INDIA :confused:

Attached Files:

2. ryde01

ryde01

open nero , make data cd,from the file browser copy 7b.out to the compilation. then at the top task bar go to recorder, then burn image. but looking at your post theres an icon there that looks like an image file with the number 7 next to it. so what you do is double click with the left button of the mouse on the icon and nero should open up asking you to burn a cd or dvd. then put what it requires into the drive. after burning run the cd or dvd and that should work bless.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646925

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice