1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to play Internet audio while playing or recording audio on FL Studio 10

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by laidbackmanner, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laidbackmanner

laidbackmanner Thread Starter

Hello everyone. I am using a old-ish Toshiba laptop with Windows Vista. So, every time I'm playing songs on YouTube, then open FL Studio 10, FLS 10 won't let me play or record any audio. When I look at the "ASIO4ALL" box it has A little red "X" on audio output(I use "Realtek HD Audio" if that helps). Now when I stop the internet audio/YouTube and restart FLS 10, the little red "X" is gone and all the sound works... I was wondering how to play Internet audio while playing or recording audio on FL Studio 10 is there something I can tweak with the laptop audio or some better sound program I can download free(or not free)and not have to get a new sound card??? Thank you for your time. Peace.

2. buffoon

buffoon

Please use the font I've changed your post to above. Otherwise, apart from hurting the eyes of the reader, you'll seem to be like shouting.

Recording from youtube, be it whole clips or the audio track, is against youtube's TOS.

Therefore closing this since we cannot help.

3. laidbackmanner

laidbackmanner Thread Starter

I Didn't want to record off of YouTube at all. I just wanted to be able to play sounds from the internet while I'm playing guitar on FL Studio, that and so I don't have to keep going back and forth from listing to music or making phone calls or listing to a movie, etc. to having to keep restarting FL Studio(and vice-versa). Sorry about the fount and color. I made it a dark color so that it wouldn't hurt anyone's eyes and I made the fount bigger for no particular reason than to make it all look less boring and more artistic. Thanks for your time.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1082322

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice