How to put captions on photo CD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Carolenf

Hi, I'm thinking surely other people want to do this, and someone must know how! I've burned 200 old photos onto a CD using Kodak Easyshare. I love this program, but the trouble is, the captions in my Easyshare albums don't show up on the disc, and the file names show only on the CD menu, not on each photo. When I give this CD to my grandchildren they won't know who the people in the photos are. The only thing I can think of is to write captions myself on an index print and enclose it with the CD, but that's not really practical. Is there any photo CD program that will show a caption on each photo during playback on a DVD player? I'd love to know what you guys do.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Not quite what your asking for ... but ...
I'd edit the photo, clean it up as needed and add the captions I wanted before saving the file.
Not sure what Kodak can do ... I Did this in Adobe Photoshop Elements ...

Attachments

Carolenf

Thanks for replying. I'll see if I can do that in Adobe. When you did it and played your CD in the DVD player, did each picture's caption show on screen?

fairnooks

Banned
To answer your question, that sort of caption becomes part of the photo so yes it would show up anywhere after it is applied and saved as a flattened layer.

If you make them this way just remember not to save the altered photos over the originals or it will replace them permanently.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online