how to put the search on top?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

number

hi,

In Excel, how do I place the "search" window in a always on top mode?
Like the window of the pc of Excel I have attached.

I am costantly using the search option in every excel document and it's quite annoying to call it and have it as a movable widnow.

Also, does anyone know how to set the same thing in mozilla firefox? (view pic)
thanks!

Attachments

The attached picture looks like the Find/Replace dialog. In Excel 2003, it is configured to allow you to leave the dialog window open while clicking behind to do other things. Is that what you wanted?

In Excel, the Find dialog box can remain open while you move around cells in the background. Alternatively, you can open the Task Pane and switch it to the Search window. This will stay open at the right side of your workspace and will not obscure your view of the cells.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online