1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How To Re-Edit Movie Trailers For YouTube

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by DrCaligari5732, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrCaligari5732

DrCaligari5732 Thread Starter

Hi. Been trying to figure out to re-edit movie trailers for YouTube. Specifically, I have Premiere 6 editing software, but having the darndest time figuring out how to import trailers that work (they either won't import or won't play on the project screen). Tried to import a trailer from a DVD, but that didn't work either. Hope this is an appropriate question for the forum. If any of you geniuses out there know the answer, it would greatly be appreciated :)
    Windows 2000 is my computer's operating system.

2. face1

face1

premier really wants to see dvcam video clips
    If you have a DVCam camera, you can use the analog video inputs thru firewire to premier to capture properly formatted files from other video sources like dvd players and vhs,etc.

I have a newer version of premier and have many customers who want their promo DVDs edited and converted for web. I use premier for this task, but had similar problems with files. I tried many, many! products both free and demo. The only product I found that gave me properly formatted .avi files that would open in premier was xilisoft dvd ripper (a quick timeline render is necessary but simple and quick and at least you can open and see the files immediately and both video and audio work and are in sync)

3. Danyo

Danyo

Excuse me for jumping in. I'm looking for something to edit (trim) videos. I've used WinMovieMaker and it worked for me. But recently when I have longer running clips more then 12 clips in the story line I get explorer error or the program freezes. Is there something else I can use instead of WinMovieMaker. Prefable for free and easy to use.
    Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/595767

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice