1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to re-install 'locale data files'

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by justvera, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. justvera

justvera Thread Starter

having just replaced faulty Router,and having uninstalled several unused programs.(Google Chrome/Google earth/Java. I am getting the message " re-install locale data files" can someone please explain how to do this ? I also did a restore to earlier time,but the problem remains.I now have to fill in every letter on previously pre-filled in forms etc..I really need help before I go crazy.

MaTech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core Processor, x64 Family 16 Model 2 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 3454 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 128 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 467723 MB, Free - 430296 MB; D: Total - 9213 MB, Free - 9138 MB; K: Total - 466267 MB, Free - 466160 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC., NARRA3
    Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabledny thanks in anticipation.
    Kind regards ,just Vera

2. GeorgeJ

GeorgeJ

Not the right part of the forum for this, but i found this thread which may help.
    http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/Atze7NW8FV0

If you have uninstalled chrome, i would reinstall it (if possible) then try uninstalling again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061900