How to recover my admin role of my FB page?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

madar

Hey Tech guys
I was trying to transfer the admin role to one of my FB pages to a new FB account, where to integrate the business account with the specific page,
but suddendly and mistakenly lost my admin role,
I received and email from FB notifying me abut this event was sent from this email: security@facebookmail.com,

I replied to them asking their addistance to recover my role in the page, but nothing happened,
few days later resend the same email to same email also added: support@facebookmail.com and then resend again, and again,
unfortunately, passed three weeks now, but never received any feedback from FB,
Kindly if anyone have an idea or some practical steps of how to recove the admin role to assist me about this, or how to contact FB to fix this mistaken action and recover this page to be linked with the origin FB account,
Regards

You may want to try calling Data Management and Technical Issues support members of Facebook regarding this issue. Here is the phone number for their Business Support.
650-543-4800

Since the account issue you have is with a business account, the phone Help Line should work alright for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online