1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to recover the crashed hard disk

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rijucv, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rijucv

rijucv Thread Starter

hello,
    is anyone there who can give me the solution for a hard disk which is showing as a unallocated space, as i formatted c: which contains the windows Vista OS, please give me the solution for that as it hav lot of my personnel datas.....

:( :( :( :(

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    There are no guarantees that you can recover all or any of the data on the drive. To try and recover the data you will need another working PC that will allow you to attach the drive you are trying to recover from as a secondary drive. You will some type of recovery software to scan the drive and attempt to recover the files. Some people have reported success with using the GetDataBack program:

http://www.runtime.org/products.htm

3. Elvandil

Elvandil

Where is your lost data? In the "unallocated space" or in the Vista partition?

Recuva
    PCI File Recovery
    Smart NTFS Recovery
    Restoration
    Smart FAT Recovery
    Tokiwa Data Recovery
    Myplaycity Data Recovery
    Softperfect File Recovery

4. rijucv

rijucv Thread Starter

hello

Rhanks for the response, the datas are in other drives, i dont need that os, i need only those datas to be backed up, please guide me for that, i tried with another computer and there it showing as unallocated spcae in disk management

please

regards
    rijesh

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/602952

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice