How to Reduce My Junk Email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yarnos

HI!
I have recently noticed that i have been receiving the same type of spam emails in regards share companies that are going to do well and the email comes in a picture format. I have Mcafee Virusscan Enterprises Installed V8.0i with current updates and Prevx1 installed and using Microsoft
Is there a way to set a rule to prevent these emails constantly coming in ? (they are a nusiance!) ;-{ Is there a way to identify or prevent a particular address sending?

Attachments

TerryNet

Terry
When I was getting something like that I created a Message Filter (using Netscape 7):

Content-Type contains multipart/related;

I send the message to the Trash bin and when I get one I look at the sender because I also get a few legitimate emails of that type. Of course, from your picture I can't tell if this would work for that mail.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online