1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to Reduce My Junk Email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by yarnos, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yarnos

yarnos Thread Starter

HI!
    I have recently noticed that i have been receiving the same type of spam emails in regards share companies that are going to do well and the email comes in a picture format. I have Mcafee Virusscan Enterprises Installed V8.0i with current updates and Prevx1 installed and using Microsoft
    Is there a way to set a rule to prevent these emails constantly coming in ? (they are a nusiance!) ;-{ Is there a way to identify or prevent a particular address sending?

Attached Files:

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    When I was getting something like that I created a Message Filter (using Netscape 7):

Content-Type contains multipart/related;

I send the message to the Trash bin and when I get one I look at the sender because I also get a few legitimate emails of that type. Of course, from your picture I can't tell if this would work for that mail.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!