Solved How to remove Pre-lockscreen image from PC

mohittomar13

Mohit Tomar
I have an Acer A-515 which came preinstalled with Windows-10 home. How can I remove the Image that loads before the lock screen? The machine has 8th Gen i3 with 8GB RAM but still, it takes 3 mins to load the lock screen from the pre lock screen image after I press a key on the keyboard. It would be nice if I can directly get the screen where I can type in the password instead of waiting for it to load. I found a solution online at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/bd18474b-bb5f-4606-a788-71811a32b728 but this will not work for me as Win-10 Home has no group policy. Is there any registry entry that I can modify directly? I'm not too much concerned about the stability or security of Windows-10 as I do not use it at all. Only this time I need to work on a file that needs to be modified only in Windows, so editing the registry would be fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. (y)(y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online