1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how to renew profile in windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gunalan, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gunalan

gunalan Thread Starter

Hi All there,

recently My Profile in Windows 7 having Prob. I would like to renew the profile But it doesnot When I rename the folder .Is there any the other way to renew profile in Windows 7?

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

Create a new User Account. After you get it set up the way you want and all desired files copied over delete the old (current) account.

3. Rich-M

Rich-M

As Terry suggests go to Control panel "Users" and create a new user first. Customize it for yourself and then delete the old user.

4. gunalan

gunalan Thread Starter

Hi Thread,

I have create Account in Users but after I login I didn't get my account for there. Only Temp folder existed. Is there any way I can rename or move the temp folder ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/967915