How to restore deleted browsing history in Google Chrome

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JCJC

Hi I was hoping someone could really help me please? I am trying to retrieve deleted browsing history from the internet on Google Chrome. It was deleted on manage activity on web & app. I am just looking to retrieve one day which was June-10th, if I could get back only that day or search history it would really save me lots of problems. I tried a system restore but while it was restoring and then said system shutting down my screen went black and I had to reboot. I am not great with computers so any help would be really appreciated on getting back my browsing history. I have Windows 7.

valis

Howdy and welcome. Unless something has changed, you can't; once it's deleted, it's gone.

This is a fast, easy and quite reliable method to see past browsing history. However, it will only work if you have a Google Account and while browsing you were logged in. If you use Google services, then most likely you were logged in while browsing, it should not be a problem.
If you were logged-in, then you will be able to gain lots of information easily, including past history from years ago. The Google History is not deleted just by deleting history from browser and it will store all browsing history, including all pages visited and all devices attached to your Google Account.

Just go to Google History and sign in with the Google account which you used while browsing. All your History will be displayed along with date/time, and there is also a calendar that you can use to go to date at which you would like to see the browsing history.

JCJC

This is a fast, easy and quite reliable method to see past browsing history. However, it will only work if you have a Google Account and while browsing you were logged in. If you use Google services, then most likely you were logged in while browsing, it should not be a problem.
If you were logged-in, then you will be able to gain lots of information easily, including past history from years ago. The Google History is not deleted just by deleting history from browser and it will store all browsing history, including all pages visited and all devices attached to your Google Account.

Just go to Google History and sign in with the Google account which you used while browsing. All your History will be displayed along with date/time, and there is also a calendar that you can use to go to date at which you would like to see the browsing history.
Hi and thank you for your reply. Not sure but where you see the history along with the date and time, that is the place where it was deleted. I log into google and then I go to mange activity and the web & app and it shows your history like you said but it just shows the recent one, not the older ones like the one I am looking for was the history of June-9, June-10
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

JCJC

Hi yes that is where she deleted everything, she went into exactly where you are talking about where there were the dates and times and everything and it all got deleted from there.
Let me know if there is a way I can get it back please, as I am sure it is not deleted for good

Thank you again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online