How to Restrict to network Saving Only.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sealclubber

Hey guys, i got a small issue, i'm going to be loading 12 machines up with WinXP, now these machines are used for public use so of course you get idiots that want to download every peace of spyware on the internet because they beleave they really won that million dollors....
/rant

but we are putting Deepfreeze this time on them, and i want to know if its possible to enforce network saving some how. i've seen it done at our collage where all the machines are DeepFreezed, even though they are allowed to download to the local machine, it threw up a notice saying that all locally saved files would be deleted on reboot.

anyone know how to do this? thanks ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online