1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to retrieve old yahoo mail without phone or email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by DInnifu, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DInnifu

DInnifu Thread Starter

Hello!

Would like to ask help on retrieving my old yahoo mail but I don’t have the phone nor email access recovery to verify my account.

2. Shenifeland

Shenifeland

According to a quick search, there is a tech support desk for Yahoo that you can contact, but it comes with a fee. It's the only way I found online if you cannot prove ownership by recovery email and phone, but also no reviews on the service.

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    I wouldn't trust a tech support desk for Yahoo. AOL and Yahoo were sold to Verizon and the company is called Verizon Media, formerly Oath.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Media

Based on my few dealings with Verizon (they are my wired phone company but not my cell phone company), the support is poor and not helpful. You are also on hold a long time unless you are a business customer. (I had to deal with them regarding dsl for both a home user and a business.)

Shenifeland likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229237

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice