1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to rip DVD with dual audio streams

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by DonChoudhry, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DonChoudhry

DonChoudhry Thread Starter

Hi,

I usually use Dr. Divx to encode the DVDs to avi format. I was wondering how can I encode a DVD to avi with multiple audio stream support.

If its not possible in Dr. Divx can someone please suggest some other software

Thanks

2. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

Hi there -

Have you checked out VirtualDubMod?

3. DonChoudhry

Hi,

No, but since you mentioned I d/led it and tried to work it out.

I cannot understand how to load the complete list of vob files neither can I find out how to load both audio streams.

Kindly advice some simpler software or a 'how-to' instructions in order to do it in VirtualDubMod.

Thanks

4. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

Hi again -

In checking your questions out quickly, I found this site to have some very detailed information, tutorials and how-to guides on using VirtualDubMod.

Also .... the VirtualDubMod site has a list of FAQ that may address your issues.

I'm going to be away today; when I return I will try to find some basic step-by-steps for you if these sites don't help. In the meantime, perhaps someone else here at TSG who has used VirtualDubMod for your issues and can lend a hand.

Hope that helps. :)

5. DonChoudhry

Thanks for your kind concern.

I did a little searching myself and found this --> http://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=284761

Now the link has the guide to do that but it'll take a ot of work and a lot of time to make the avi this way.

Is there an easy way to do it (I have several DVDs to encode)

Thanks allot:)

6. DonChoudhry

Someone? ... does someone know any easier way?

Thanks

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539675

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice