How to rip DVD with dual audio streams

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DonChoudhry

Hi,

I usually use Dr. Divx to encode the DVDs to avi format. I was wondering how can I encode a DVD to avi with multiple audio stream support.

If its not possible in Dr. Divx can someone please suggest some other software

Thanks

DonChoudhry

Hi,

No, but since you mentioned I d/led it and tried to work it out.

I cannot understand how to load the complete list of vob files neither can I find out how to load both audio streams.

Kindly advice some simpler software or a 'how-to' instructions in order to do it in VirtualDubMod.

Thanks

Hi again -

In checking your questions out quickly, I found this site to have some very detailed information, tutorials and how-to guides on using VirtualDubMod.

Also .... the VirtualDubMod site has a list of FAQ that may address your issues.

I'm going to be away today; when I return I will try to find some basic step-by-steps for you if these sites don't help. In the meantime, perhaps someone else here at TSG who has used VirtualDubMod for your issues and can lend a hand.

Hope that helps. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online