How to save an image?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Robert the Bruce

Banned
How do I save an image after a Google image search ?
As you will see from the screenshot there is indeed a Save option but this isn't the kind of 'Save' I'm after. I don't want to save the image to 'Saved Images'.
I want to save to a particular folder on my PC, in this case 'Cityscapes' but I can't seem to find this option whereas in Windows XP it was so simple.
Also, how do I delete images from 'Saved Images' ? See screenshot.Glasgow.jpg Saved Images.jpg

cwwozniak

Chuck
I'm using Firefox. I can right click on the image in the left view and select Save as and then choose where to save it on my computer.

As for deleting saved images, try left clicking in the Favorite images box to have each image thumbnail appear in its own box. You can then click the down arrow to get a list of options that includes deleting the given image. I don't know if there is a way to do bulk deletions.

Robert the Bruce

Banned
I'm using Firefox. I can right click on the image in the left view and select Save as and then choose where to save it on my computer.

As for deleting saved images, try left clicking in the Favorite images box to have each image thumbnail appear in its own box. You can then click the down arrow to get a list of options that includes deleting the given image. I don't know if there is a way to do bulk deletions.
OK thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online