1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to save douments from internet which are to be printed later

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by coolbuddy, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. coolbuddy

coolbuddy Thread Starter

How.
    This question may look stupid.But please help me
    Is there any way to save the documents or material from internet which to be printer
    As i have no printer at home,I have to take that to my friend's house,where we can print.That pc has no internet
    So i want to save douments offline and then print later using a pendrive
    Windows document viewer is one kind of programme,that useful
    Is there any other ways?
    Please help me
    Thanks in advance

2. Sponsor

3. Elvandil

Elvandil

You mean web pages? Just save them in a folder to bring with you. The MHT archive is a single file and is probably easiest. You'll find that option in all IE-based browsers in the File/Save dialog. In Firefox and some other Mozilla-based browsers, you'd need to install unMHT to do it that way.

Or, you could just save screen shots.

4. coolbuddy

coolbuddy Thread Starter

Thanks for quick reply.I mean not whole webpage.If I bought something,it gives invoice and if i want to print.Is there anyway other than saving webpages.
    Does this mht archive work in ie-6 also?

5. Elvandil

Elvandil

Yes, MHT works in IE.

For things like invoices, you could maybe use something like "Do PDF". It is a virtual printer that will print things to a pdf file. You can press the button on a web page with a receipt, for example, to make the page printable and then print it with Do PDF to a folder. Then, copy the folder and use your PDF viewer at home to print the receipt (or web page, or whatever).

6. kaiser03

kaiser03

You'll find that option in all IE-based browsers in the File/Save dialog. In Firefox and some other Mozilla-based browsers, you'd need to install unMHT to do it that way.

try to get some screen shots

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/850491