how to save video clips?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peter_pirate

Does anyone know how to save/if it is possible to save video clips? I am referring to the kind of streaming video; the site doesn't ask you where you want to save it. I would like to access the video again without going online/ transfer it to another computer.

I think you r/click over the link then click "save target as" save it to where you wanna save it then it will d/load and hey presto!
Just locate the file to where you saved it and there you go!

That should do it!

deh

Sometimes the streaming won't give you the save option but here is a trick that might work if it keeps it in temp even with a different extension.

Do a find files or folders. What you are going to look for is first a large file, then look for a file in relation to the date you "viewed" the video.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online