How to see fps..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Freakchris03

Yeah i just wanted to know how i can see how many fps my card is running at. And also, When i play far cry my texture detail is going on medium now.. It use to run on very high when i first go my computer, im just wondering whats going on. And games are seeming a bit sluggish. Is it maybe because i need a updated driver or something? I have a Ati Radieon 9800 pro 128mb..

techkid

David
For seeing the fps, very few games (as far as I've experienced (very limited)) have a function to see the frame rate so...just look, you never know what you'll find. :confused:

As for the games l a g g i n g...hard drive/partition space? Fragmentation? My Unreal Tournament 2004 was gagging on the 10GB partition I tried to run it on (stupid defaults, I set it to C:, when D: (set for games) is at 130GB). I changed that, and now it's good.

if you are talking about farcry, then you must bring up the consol ingame by hitting the ~ key just below Esc and type in "\r_displayinfo 1"without the quotes,0 will turn it off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts