How to send only URL + title of webpage to old Evernote note

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DianaJo

Hi guys, can you help me with this?

I have like 100 open tabs on my android tablet (yeah, I know... :p I just can't help it! !lol ) that i want to bookmark on Evernote quickly but dont want to create new Evernote Notes each time I save the URLs . Currently I'm copying + pasting all the URLs and web titles by hand and then leaving Chrome, opening Evernote and going to the specific Note where I want to put the URL , but doing this takes forever!. I dont want to use Evernote's paid Send URL to Email feature for this,if possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online