1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to Send Scheduled and Recurring E-mails

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Sergiodcas, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergiodcas

Sergiodcas Thread Starter

I need to send scheduled and recurring emails every Tuesday to about 20 people at my work place. I would like to know if there is an application or something that allows me to send the same message on the same day at the same time to these 20 colleagues, at least for 3 months. My email is from gmail.com.

I would really like to read your opinions and advice, my friends. Thanks.

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    I do this once a month. In fact, I just sent an email out yesterday.
    I have the email addresses typed in a text file sitting on my desktop.
    I have the message as a different text file sitting on my desktop.
    I click compose in gmail. I type one address into the email address field. It is another email address that my husband uses. You could send it to yourself to be sure the email went out.
    I open the email text file and copy the addresses. I then paste into the BCC field all the email addresses of the other people.
    To me, it is important that email addresses remain hidden so any infected computer doesn't grab the email addresses and start sending spam. (This has happened to me when someone sends an email to 50 - 75 people and all addresses are seen by everyone).
    I close that and open the message file. Usually I need to change a date but everything else is the same. I copy that, move the cursor in gmail to the message window and paste the message.
    I click send and it goes out to all the recipients at the same time.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1240459

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice