How to set start up programs for seperate users from administrator account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

abdulshemeer1

Is there any way to set up start up programs (programs which starts automatically when xp loads) for different users form an administartor account. I have three users i like to set three different start up settings for these users from the administrator account. My user account is not able to open, so i want to change the start up setting of the user from the administrator account.

My operating system is windows xp service pack 2.
Thanks in advance.

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
If you are the administrator of the computer you should have the permissions to add any shortcut to their individual start up folders.

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online