1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved How to set up name information on AT&T Axia Prepaid phone

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Serge2012, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serge2012

Serge2012 Thread Starter

Hi,

I'm completely new to smart cell phones, I had a flip phone before but decided recently to get a smart phone "AT&T Axia prepaid phone", I'm not too crazy about cell phones and I don't like to spend all my time in front of a screen. I'm trying to figure out where I can view/edit my name on this phone so people can see it when I call them.

Thanks for your help.

Serge

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Sorry I can't answer your question. I just got my first smart phone in 2017. I never put in my name anywhere on the phone. If people with smart phones have your number in the contact list, your name will show up when you call them.

You might want to go here and download the user manual
    {download link under the pictures of the phone)
    https://www.att.com/devicehowto/index.html#!/devicediagram?make=ATT&model=QS5509A

3. Serge2012

Serge2012 Thread Starter

Hi Plodr, thanks your information and link. I will check the online manual.

Serge

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1230196

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice