How to share a very large 300 MB Powerpoint presentation

Berns77

Hi, I have an old .ppt presentation (2011) just under 300MB. It's too large for google slides and google drive. I don't own powerpoint software best I know on my one yr old dell desktop. what's the best way to share it with a dozen others? my first choice would be to find some free place online to share. my second choice would be to use a thumb drive to share it at the next gathering of the group, but I am not sure how to do that either. never used those things. Grateful for any help. thanks
BR (80 yrs, so not too swift these days)

All google accounts have 15 GB of space on Google Drive. If you also have a gmail account, then you can use the triangle icon to insert the google drive link to the file and email it to your group members.

Couriant

James
Also the free Microsoft Online provides space for you to share the file gimmicks OneDrive as well as using PowerPoint online.

Berns77

My update. A friend recommended a free app called WETRANSFER.COM and that worked real easy at both ends. Although the message received from Google was 'file too large' I did try again a couple of days later, and it miraculously worked on Google Drive. Thanks again for everyone's help. BR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online