1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how to sign out completely?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by momtaz, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. momtaz

momtaz Thread Starter

Hello guys,

on my laptop, I use Windows7, IE8, set up yahoo mail as my home page,
    when I log in to my yahoo mail and click on the internet icon to open new browser it comes with yahoo ID and ask me to insert my password, how to fix this?
    I use the same on my desktop PC windows XP, and when I click to open new browser it comes a blank yahoo mail page with no any specific ID etc.. I use this for long years ago.. just when I installed the windows7 with the IE8 started facing this prolem, and cannot check 2 yahoo mails at the same time, must one be signed out,
    any ideas or advises to fix it? I will appreciate.. Thanks in advance

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Do you have the Yahoo mail page as your only home page in the options listed in the home page set up?
    See what is listed and marked when you click the down arrow on the Home icon and then select "Add or Change Home Page".

3. momtaz

momtaz Thread Starter

I said i set it by myself and I am using it on my PC, wind Xp IE7, for many years, i can click as much as I need pagesm always new browser with the typical page,
    the question is: how to make the same statment... mean when click on the internet icon will come with the current email i am signing into and will ask for passwrd..

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    I do not know what you are trying to do, you keep asking about 2 different things each time.
    I will let some one else give it a try.:(

5. momtaz

momtaz Thread Starter

Thanks Dave..I guess I made it clear in my first post,
    somehow, appreciate ur effort in anyway, with many thanks

6. Miggs

Miggs

7. Miggs

Miggs

Just remember to DESELECT "Keep me signed in"

8. Miggs

Miggs

OOPS, just tried to check both my yahoo accounts at once using 2 different tabs (IE8) and it won't let me.
    Let me research some more.

9. Miggs

Miggs

I'm thinking only one yahoo email account can be signed in at one time.

10. Miggs

Miggs

The only way I can be signed in to 2 yahoo emails accounts at the same time is to have one opened in IE8 and one opened in FireFox. Sorry.

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916791

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice