1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to Slipstream Drivers into Windows 7 Install

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wchawkins, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wchawkins

wchawkins Thread Starter

Hey all,

I have found that the drivers for my video card are non-existent when Setup goes to perform the initial boot, causing my monitor to lose signal after the Windows Logo. Anyways, I have found that my best option (possibly the only one) is to slipstream my NVIDIA drivers into the iso install and then reinstall the OS. I am unable to get into safe mode on the Windows 7 install due to Setup not completing the initial boot process. Either way...

Does anyone happen to know how to Slipstream drivers into my Windows 7 iso while using XP? I have found numerous ways on how to do it while using Vista, but not much can be found on how to with XP.

Any information would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks all.

2. Samsung

Samsung

3. Samsung

Samsung

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/985065