how to stop avg to let one program perform a task

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raysmith26

hi

i have avg anti virus running on my pc. now i want a particular program to run but avg gives virus threat and asks to heal the file....i dont want to heal the file and want tht file to perform its function (the file is wsys.dll and the prog is stealth activity reporter)...the prog fails to create n .exe file. i guess...avg is halting its function. how do i stop avg so that the prog. functions properly.

regards,

ray smith

Open up the control in the tray and right-click the Resident Shield. Uncheck the box (Turn On Resident Shield Protection) and de-activate it temporarily.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online