How to stop my computer from crashing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pigface734

when I first got my computer I had no issues at all, but recently its started crashing more and more. its gotten to the point where if I were to spend a day gaming I will almost always crash at least twice a day. Its completely impossible for me to export a video from this computer, because it will bluescreen immediately. I can afford to upgrade my computer, but I want to know what would be the best choice to fix the crashing.

my pc specifications:

Processor: AMD FX-8350 8-core 4 GHz

16 GB ram

GTX 1060 6 GB

Why not run Driver Verifier in Windows. From run type in "verifiergui" without the quotes and hit OK.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online