How to Stop Spam Emails in Outlook Express 6?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bushibashir

Hi,

I want to know how can we block Spam emails in Outlook Express 6?

I am constantly getting spam emails on my business email id and the number of emails is increasing day by day.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Hi bushibashir

One way to stop Spam from entering in your Inbox is to install MailWasher. This program sits on your desktop and all mail comes in via this. From here you can view your mail (without the senders knowing) and delete any you do not want. There is a box you can tick for all Spam emails so that when they arrive again, it will be automaticallly deleted without any more intervention.

At this point, all mail is still on the actual ISP server. Once you have vetted the mail, you can allow in the ones you want into your Inbox without worry.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online