How to track usage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hookturn

I have XP and I use one side and my son uses the other. Is there any way I can observe how much time he spends on certain sites? He plays a lot of poker online, and I don't mind, I just don't want him spending hours and hours at it.
I ask him, but like a kid he just says something like 'oh, couple hours'.

I have XP and I use one side and my son uses the other.
Not sure exactly what you mean by "side"
I don't think there is a way to distinguish between you or your son using your ISP. There are timers to keep track of online usage. Maybe that would help? If you subtract your online time from the total, the remainder would be your son's. There are some freeware. Log Timer is one. You can search for others.

http://www.thefreecountry.com/logtime/index.shtml

sekirt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online