How to Uninstall Printmaster 17

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CG59runner

I want to uninstall this program that I downloaded through Broderbund's site. It works with the Appstream Techonlogy, and neither program has a "remove" box in Add and Remove programs. I have contacted Broderbund, and their tech support does not support this program anymore, therefore no support. Any help would be appreciated...CG

CG59runner

Thanks golferbob...I did download and install your program...funny though it does not show the Printmaster Gold 17 program????...CG

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online