How to uninstall QuickTime player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Arianya

Hi guys, I'm new here! Yesterday my sister was on my comp. and I think she downloaded the QuickTime player onto my comp., cuz that was when I started seeing it in my start up icons and I was wondering how I can get rid of it? It's not under the install/uninstall programs list and I can't find it under files and folders or anywhere else :confused:

Thanks!

A~

Miz

In the Start Menu, in Programs, there should be an entry for QuickTime and with it, an Uninstall option. Just click on that.

It's been a long time since I've had QuickTime installed but it may be listed as "Apple QuickTime."

Arianya

Nope, there's nothing there at all. I checked that awhile ago. I even did a files and folders search for it and clicked run and tried a search, can't find it anywhere. Really annoying!

Thanks though!

A~

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online