1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to Uninstall Windows XP, after a Windows Vista Install (I dont want to OS on PC)

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by [FR]Platinum, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [FR]Platinum

[FR]Platinum Thread Starter

I bought my copy of Windows Vista Home Premium yesterday, during installation, It said its not able to update from XP, and that it needs to do a Fresh install, when I boot up my PC now, It keeps asking me to choose what I want to Boot, XP or Vista, is there a way I can delete XP, I want to only have Vista on here now?

Regards

Thanks for the Help.

2. ViprXX

ViprXX

honestly if you don't have anything important on vista yet the easiest thing might to just reinstall vista and just format the whole hard drive during setup.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593922

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice