How to unlock an Motorola l2 cellphone?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
read forum rules please, its in the rules that no one is supposed to help anyone with anything 'password' related, and i believe that counts. :(

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
dez_666: (y)

crazy: Go Google your question instead of asking here! ;)

angelize56 said:
dez_666: (y)

crazy: Go Google your question instead of asking here! ;)
Yep, and as I found out the "hard way" yesterday, this includes BIOS paswords. Anyone with a "tech head" could figure out how to get around a BIOS password but, the new rule is the new rule.

I didn't get in trouble or anything, I just got "updated" on the rules. The rule is new and I am an old fart. :D

We can not help you bust into your own computer, let alone a cell phone. (which BTW doesn't interest me at all, I hate them.)

The best excuse I never used...........2 school busses locked bumpers right in front of my drive. I could have taken pictures and everything. It took 2+ hours to get the street cleared.

I locked my truck into 4WD and drove through my yard around them. The cop flagged me into the street and I was off to work, not even late and I could have had the day off with pay. :mad: I just felt very loyal that day. :D

crazy_baller_1

Hey "dez_666", do you even know what's UNLOCKING A CELLPHONE? It doesn't have anything to do with passwords.

crazy_baller_1 said:
Hey "dez_666", do you even know what's UNLOCKING A CELLPHONE? It doesn't have anything to do with passwords. N00B!
Umm, first of all you shouldn't be asking for help unlocking (probably stolen) cell phones.

Second of all, you shouldn't be calling people names.

Please refer to the TSG Rules. :rolleyes:

crazy_baller_1

You still don't know what's unlocking 'cause unlocking is not necessarily for stolen cell phones! Go learn a bit about unlocking a cell phone and then comeback to talk with me.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts