How to update Bio on Tinder on laptop

Serge2012

Hi,

I've just downloaded recently Tinder on my laptop but I can't update my bio. Each time I click on "Edit info" I have access to my photos but there's no field where I can add some information. I also want to mention that my cell phone is not working good anymore and I'm going to buy another one soon.

Thanks for your help,

Serge

Serge2012

What browser are you accessing Tinder?

I could be wrong but the free trial only appears to be the mobile app.
https://healthyframework.com/dating/cost/tinder/
Well, I use Google Chrome and each time I click on "edit info" I can only change my photos but I'm not able to write anything, I don't get it! I understand that if you want to contact anybody, view matches or read and send messages you need a membership but why can't I write anything?...

plodr

Liz
why can't I write anything?
Plus and Gold memberships allow you to control your profile
where as
The free trial lets you try out all of the swiping, liking, and searching features of the app.
free does not say a thing about profile.

You have to pay if you want to do anything other than swipe, like or search.

Serge2012

Plus and Gold memberships allow you to control your profile
where as free does not say a thing about profile.

You have to pay if you want to do anything other than swipe, like or search.
Hi thanks for your reply. I heard that before it was possible to write your bio even if you were only a free member, is that true?

I am amazed how browsers act differently. It won't hurt to try another one to see what happens. There are plenty to choose from.

Serge2012

I just got a Gold membership but I still have the same problem for editing the bio on my profile. The only difference is that now I see "Edit info (o complete)... I guess I'll try to contact them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online