How to upload .ppt file to website

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

buzz122

Basically, I use the 'simple' system of website creation offered by some websites, so I don't use javascript. I created a powerpoint slide, but I don't want to upload it as a ppt file. Neither do I want to save the slide as an image since the readers won't be able to copy-paste text. I want the slide to appear on the website as it is, with all the text that can be highlighted and background viewable separately (as opposed to the image format).

Since powerpoint can save in various formats (including html), how can I put it on website, which is on yola.com ? My website editing interface is primitive in a way, so there's no using java/html for page structure (but you can add javascript and html to the page elements). How can I display the slide with all it's background and text on the website ?

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online