1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to write a program to capture a sweepstakes?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by cheapskater123, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cheapskater123

cheapskater123 Thread Starter

Please read before you mod alert me!

This is my first post on this site, so please bear with me.

First, I will tell you what my problem is. I have stayed up overnight many times in order to TRY to win a sweepstakes or a "Get it now" promotion. I am getting very sick and tired of these people beating me. I click the button the SECOND it becomes available, and guess what? I have NEVER won. Once you experience it many times, you will feel the frustration I am feeling.

I was taught, "If you can't be them, then play their own game." I was wondering if anybody knew how to set up a computer program that will allow me to win for ONCE. Even if they're aren't any instructions, a link will be sufficient.

Thanks and remember, please don't mod alert me!

Tyler:mad: :mad:

2. lister

lister

Such a program would be specific to the sweepstake or a "Get it now" promotion you talk of (not a gambler nor do I enter comps) - do you think if it worked someone would share it?
    If they did, it wouldn't work for long.

3. hewee

hewee

The odds are so very high in winning it is un-real. I never win again. But at forums where they have had software contest and give aways I have won lots of software :)
    At www.castlecops.com I got 9 programs and some I even got two of the same program. Plus they had many winners so it is hard not to win. Another site is Calendar of Updates where I have there many times and the first couple times it was a contest where you had to do things in a image program and two people did anything and I was one of them so that was like to easy to win because I won grand, 1st and 2nd prize.

4. cheapskater123

cheapskater123 Thread Starter

Actually, I am talking about giveaways like wiis, vacations, gift cards, etc.

5. justfoo

justfoo

Not to hijack here but...... hewee.... holy toledo man ! you have 50,005 posts !!!
    YIPES ! ;)

6. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

What button?

7. Elvandil

Elvandil

So, basically you are asking for software, something like the programs that are available for auction sites, that will press the button for you so you will be sure to win because it gets pressed faster than any human could do it?

Though I don't think such programs are illegal when used on auction sites since you are basically just spending your money faster than the next guy, I'm sure that such things are illegal in games and contests without any doubt. As you know, most of the sites have explicit warnings against using any automated software.

We can't help you with this.The mere fact that you are asking not to be "mod-alerted" shows that you already know that what you are asking is illegal and underhanded.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/661798

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice